Website Corporate Office
Senior Executive – Accounts & Finance
Job Location: Corporate Office, Tejgaon, Dhaka
Experience: You have to need 2-3 years of practical knowledge in the relevant field.
You have to receive & check our Vendor bills as per Company Policy with Proper documents and Posting in ERP and make sure payment done at right time. And you have to also Maintain and register check issues and prepare bank payment vouchers. Executing overall accounting process.
- You have to receive & check our vendor’s bill with proper documentation later posting in ERP accordingly.
- You have to Prepare bank payment vouchers and records on daily basis. and submit in a timely.
- You have to Maintain a check issue register and up to date by checking bank statements on a daily basis.
- You have to Process, finalize & distribute monthly TADA bills as per company policy.
- You have to Received, Process & disburse Monthly Intensive bills as per company policy.
- You have to Weekly Updating cash credit and billing issues of B2B, E-Commerce, IT & Modern trade.
- You have to Make payment to Bank for Company.
- You have to Deal with all transaction payments and receivables from the leasing company.
- Supplier Sourcing, daily receiving product by ERP checking with GRN numbers and
- All types of Customer and party adjustment.
- You have to Maintain Asset Register every month
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
- You have to Perform Any other activities assign by supervisor accounts and finance-related tasks.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and CACC from a reputed firm.
If you are interested to explore, please share your resume (PDF) at the following email address. Please Mention “Senior Executive – Accounts & Finance” as the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org